With this, we have pursued high levels of research into various diseases and health conditions, and in our conclusion, about 98 percent of all diseases are caused by our lifestyle. Meaning that, it cure or treatment should compulsory include a change in one's lifestyle.
A full case history is done based on medical science and the principles of naturopathy with the help of modern diagnostic machines and techniques. Treatment may be therefore given based on this assessment using , herbs, lifestyle changes or other supplementation recommendations.
If required, further medical analysis will be done via blood tests or other biochemical techniques, imaging studies such as X-rays or more specific assessments when indicated. The use of specific diagnostic or treatment strategies may be recommended and incorporated based on the assessment of each individual patient. Referral to appropriate specialists for further assessment and/or treatment.
Diagnostic and functional evaluation services:
- Blood tests (21st laboratory services ) and radiology
- Saliva hormone testing (e.g. estrogen , progesterone, testosterone )
- Adrenal gland function assessments (e.g. cortisol , DHEA )
- Genetic profiling for effective weight loss and risk of chronic diseases
- (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc)
- Stress tests and assessments
- Allergy testing and food intolerance assessment
- Immune system function, inflammation, allergies and autoimmunity
Treatment modalities used as required:
- Massage and physiotherapy
- Acupuncture (muscle pain, sports injuries, tension headaches, etc)
- Metabolic Balance Weight Loss Program
- Individualized nutritional and lifestyle changes
- Herbal therapy.
- Tailored nutritional supplementation
21st clinic can confidently boast of having extreme control over the list of various clinical disease and conditions below for which we have produced tested, trusted and approved natural remedies and therapies
- LUNGS INFECTIONS
- SPINAL CORD PROBLEMS
- ARTHRITIS and RHEUMATISM
- EYE/VISUAL PROBLEMS
- BLOOD INFECTIONS (i.e. MALARIA, FILARIASIS)
- KIDNEY DISEASES
- SKIN DISEASES
- STOMACH PROBLEMS
- TYPHOID FEVER
- PILES (i.e. HAEMORRHOIDS)
- PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT and CANCER
- HYPERTENSION (i.e. High B.P)
- GALLBLADDER DISEASES.
- SICKLE CELL ANEMIA
- LOW SPERM COUNT,
- INFERTILITY ISSUES
- SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
- IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION,